Job Role: Admin Assistant
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 14th May 2021
My Expert Midwife is one of the fastest growing, privately owned, specialist pregnancy and maternity skincare brands based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
We are an entrepreneurial, ambitious and results driven team that place fun, respect, kindness, compassion and understanding in everything we do.
Reporting to the Project Executive, you will be an organised individual who will want to make a difference. You will be responsible for supporting the clinical team across Antenatal Classes whilst also supporting the wider My Expert Midwife team with all admin support required. The role will demand high levels of organisation and will work cross functionally with Marketing, NPD, Operations and Supply to support all teams.
- Working across all departments in the company to provide administrative support.
- Support the Project Executive with the management of the Antenatal Class teaching schedule, ensuring all internal booking systems are up to date.
- Manage the recruitment of midwife teachers, including arranging interviews.
- Assist with the onboarding of all midwife teachers into the business including arranging contracts and equipment.
- Management of Antenatal Bump Boxes, including sending these out to customers and ensuring stock is always available.
- Liaising with external venues to book rooms, including completing risk assessments.
- Support the clinical team with simple technical support (Microsoft programmes).
- Arrange and schedule training days including the collation of training documents and materials.
- Self-starter who is driven with a can do attitude
- Detailed, organised, adaptable with very good time management skills
- Experience in managing diaries and providing administrative support
- Excellent understanding of all Microsoft programmes
- Comfortable working across departments
- Strong administrative skills
- Competent in using Zoom
- Proactive, self-motivated individual and highly resourceful
If you would like to join the team at this exciting time and think this role is for you, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference Admin Assistant).
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.