Business Administrative Assistant
Job Role: Business Administrative Assistant
Location: Harrogate (Fridays from home)
Hours: Full Time or open to job share
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
My Expert Midwife is one of the fastest growing, privately owned, specialist pregnancy and maternity skincare brand based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, with ambitious UK and international plans.
We are a bright, vibrant, fun and hardworking team who place respect, kindness, compassion and understanding high up on our list of priorities.
We are seeking a team-wide player to support in the planning and smooth running of high-level meetings, including management and board meetings. You will also work directly with management to offer administrative support where needed across sales, marketing, operations and customer service.
You will also be responsible for the smooth running of our day-to-day business needs, and general admin support to ensure that the Team are able to deliver the plan for growth.
This role gives you the opportunity to experience all areas of the business and develop your own career path.
- Support the wider Team in ensuring that all administrative functions run smoothly
- Organising Board and Director meetings where necessary and ensuring minutes/actions are captured and communicated
- Supporting commercial and marketing teams across our various retail customers and with trade shows
- Supporting our inhouse Midwives with organisation of e-learning and social media
- Accountability for office facilities
- Ensure that all new team members/freelance have completed their relevant paperwork, including confidentiality agreements and manage the Recruitment & Onboarding’ process.
- Maintain an up-to- date database of all affiliates and HCP’s
- We are seeking a dynamic, talented and driven individual, ideally of graduate calibre or someone with experience as a PA who will thrive in a flexible, and fun environment.
- A self-starter with strong organisational and project management skills and who wants to grow with the company
- An excellent understanding of Word, Excel and Power Point
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, organised, adaptable with good time management skills
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills, internally and externally.
- Confident and enthusiastic, you will have a passion to learn and progress your career.
- Ability to deliver results/find solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally educated to degree level or with experience as a personal assistant
- Previous experience in a customer facing role would be an advantage
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Business Administrative Assistant by 17th April 2023.