My Expert Midwife, based in Harrogate, is the fastest growing, privately owned, specialist pregnancy and maternity skincare brand in the UK and have recently secured major distribution listings with Boots, JoJo Maman Bebe, John Lewis and Next to name a few, as well as now starting our international expansion.
We are an entrepreneurial, ambitious and results driven team that place fun, respect, kindness, compassion and understanding in everything we do.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be a dynamic and driven individual who will want to make a difference, with the ambition to succeed to manager level within 18 months.
You will be responsible for supporting and leading sales driving opportunities, working across all customer accounts to support JBP/JMP and activity planning, provide analytical and KPI reporting, with insights to support decision making. The role will demand high levels of engagement to work cross functionally with Marketing, NPD, Operations and Supply to support on forecast and demand planning, with a right first time approach to the execution of activity plans across various channels.
Key stakeholder relationships
- Brand Marketing, Social Media and Clinical Team to ensure all shopper marketing/communications delivers against the broader marketing & brand strategy and in line with budget.
- Operations and Finance to support with forecasting and demand planning
- Product Development to support ongoing commercial input of future NPD.
- Working across all customer accounts, across all channels, to drive sales opportunities and deliver to plan.
- Creation and management of quarterly and annual activity plans across customer account portfolio
- Detailed and accurate reporting across all channels providing analysis and insights from sales, in stock levels, sell through, promotional execution and evaluation, providing any insights/trends to support with forecasting.
- Build collaborative and cross functional relationships with operations and supply to further improve forecasting and planning process across all accounts.
- Promotional set up, tracking and analysis across key customer accounts
- Lead collaborative relationship with Marketing to build, plan and successfully activate all shopper marketing and NPD launches across customer accounts.
- Lead cross functionally, the smooth onboarding of new customer accounts
- Lead the maintenance of customer merchandising assets.
- Build and report against agreed KPIs
- Support internal/external customer communications/presentations
- Build collaborative relationships with customers and resolve any issues quickly
- Regular competitor updates and analysis
- Driven, results focused and ambitious looking to make an impact and progress
- Excellent commercial understanding with experience and passion to deliver results
- Familiar with JBP/JMP, activity planning and reporting
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills with ability to compile and collate data to provide actionable insights
- Good understanding of e-commerce, especially Amazon, would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical skills with Excel and Power Point
- Ability to provide regular reporting against KPIs
- Detailed, organised, adaptable with very good time management skills
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills, internally and externally
- Confident and enthusiastic, you will have a passion to learn and develop with ability to find solutions in collaboration with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, self-motivated individual and highly resourceful
If you would like to join the Commercial team at this exciting time and think this role is for you, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com (reference Commercial Exec).
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.