My Expert Midwife is one of the fastest growing brands, specialising in midwife developed pregnancy, birth, new mum and newborn skincare. We are based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire with ambitious UK and overseas plans. We are a fun and hardworking team who put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are recruiting energetic flexible working Customer Care advisors, to join our fast growing, fast paced team here at My Expert Midwife. We are looking for calm and confident team players who understand how the modern world of customer care works who want to make a difference to the customers we serve.
At My Expert Midwife we are here to help parents both physically and emotionally through their pregnancy, birth and new parent journey with midwife developed expert products, services, and advice, we are a bright, vibrant, fun, and hardworking team who place professionalism, kindness, compassion and understanding high up on our list of priorities.
Reporting to the Finance and Operations Director, the customer care advisor will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer care across all digital touch points and phone, and by being an ambassador for My Expert Midwife you will help create an experience that drives loyalty, referral, and recommendation.
Key stakeholder relationships
- Working closely with the midwife team to ensure any responses to customers are in line with our guidelines.
- Working with our Social Media Manager to respond to every customer query in our social channels in the most appropriate way.
- Working with our Ecommerce Manager to provide an unmatchable online customer experience.
- Provide consistent, timely and accurate responses to resolve all customer queries quickly first time and follow up all queries until resolved, within the most relevant channel for the customers.
- Ability to escalate and serious concerns immediately to either your line manager or team of inhouse midwives.
- Ensure that all refunds are processed within the timeframe stipulated in the customer service framework document and that the policy for carrying out this procedure is followed.
- Review and monitor all customer engagements across email, phone, online chat, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp’s and respond quickly with accuracy, flagging to other departments when necessary.
- When engaging with customers proactively share with them all our resources including blogs, social channels, and FAQs to help them further, including signing up to our weekly newsletter.
- Reply to retailer, wholesaler and brand ambassador enquiries using the My Expert Midwife framework document templates.
- Daily reviews of product reviews through Bizarre Voice across our direct channels and 3rd party including Amazon, Boots.com and our direct-to-consumer platforms.
- Confidently through knowledge and care help our online customers with onsite queries/questions through online chat leading to improved conversion rates.
- Proactive approach to improving product knowledge, reading our latest blogs, watching videos so you share your knowledge and bring the brand to life in a personal way that drives loyalty and referral.
- Ensure that all the reviewer product packs are sent out in a timely manner and to the specification stipulated in the customer service framework document and keep appropriate records.
- Ensure that all reviewers are followed up personally within 7 days of sending each reviewer product pack and to the specification stipulated in the customer service framework document and keep appropriate records.
- Any product quality issues are flagged on the data base, informing our Product Manager on any trends for resolution.
- Proactive approach to analysing frequently asked questions, product, or advice queries to improve the overall experience leading to reduced repeat queries.
- Passion to go above and beyond to help parents through their pregnancy, birth, and new parenting journey.
- An empathetic nature who can flex and adapt to different situations, remaining positive throughout.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask a variety of queries simultaneously without compromising on the resolution.
- Experience across a variety of customer care channels: Facebook, Instagram, online chat, CRM, WhatsApp to name but a few and ideally within a customer care role.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email and across social media channels, and holds self to the highest of standards.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings to meet the needs of the business.
- Ideally experience using Fresh Desk or similar platform, but not essential.
- Proven competencies in English (both written and oral) together with the ability to listen and analyse situations effectively and good numeracy skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work on your own initiative and work from home.
- Confidence to question and investigate existing processes and procedures to protect and improve the customer experience.
- Commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook etc)
- Whilst government regulations to work from home are in place, you will need a quiet place at home to allow you to provide good customer care, access to the office will be available but only if necessary.
Send your CV and a brief overview (reference customer care advisor) as to why you think you are right for the role to email@example.com, no recruiters please.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.