Want to buy more than one No Harm Nipple Balm? Use our multiple saving code at checkout
Buy 2 save £3.50 - use code NHN2
Buy 3 save £6 - use code NHN3
Buy 4 save £10 - use code NHN4
Instant relief and protection for breastfeeding mums
No Harm Nipple Balm provides fast relief and protection from sore and cracked nipples when breastfeeding. Midwife developed and mum approved, this multi-award winning balm is 100% naturally derived, intensively moisturising, and is a rich but thin serum that glides on easily and doesn’t drag sore nipples.
- Contains only 3 ingredients including medical grade lanolin for a protective barrier, coconut oil to moisturise and sweet almond oil for nourishment
- Tasteless and odourless, so there’s no need to wipe this nipple cream off before feeding
- Safe to use from day one of breastfeeding
- One-handed pump dispenser helps when you’re managing a wriggling or crying baby
- Can also be used to soothe dry lips or any other skin on the body
- Apply immediately before and after breastfeeding, and reapply as often as required
- Dispense a small amount onto your nipple and gently massage in, a little goes a long way.
- There’s no need to wipe off before feeding
- These natural ingredients can harden in cold temperatures, so stand the pump on a radiator or in hot water for 10 minutes and the contents will soften again
- Once opened, No Harm Nipple Balm can be used for 12 months.
If you like this product you may also like the No Harm Bum Balm to protect and soften baby’s bottom at every nappy change.
What else can you do to care for sore nipples?
If you’re experiencing protracted pain or cracked nipples, our midwives also recommend:
- Checking with a qualified expert that you’re using an effective feeding position for latch and attachment
- Using breast pads inside your bra to ease chafing against your bra or clothing
- Using a nursing bra made from natural fabric so skin can breathe - avoid synthetic fabrics
- If problems continue, talk to your midwife or GP
Our breastfeeding balm contains:
Medical-grade lanolin as a soothing, breathable moisturiser and a protective barrier against friction and chafing
Coconut oil for its deep moisturising and anti-microbial properties
Sweet almond oil to nourish and promote smooth, healthy skin