We are a bright, vibrant, fun and hardworking team who place, kindness, compassion and understanding high up on our list of priorities. We only develop products that are necessary, practical, safe and effective. Our rapidly growing brand thrives on being one step ahead in everything we do – would you like to join our team?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Ecommerce & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of the online sales, ambitious growth plan and online customer experience. Implementing the overall brand and marketing strategy online and positioning My Expert Midwife as the No 1 choice & destination for pregnant women and new mums.
- Delivery of the online vision, financial & trading plan focussing on optimising SEO, traffic, data capture, conversion, AOV and reducing overall bounce rate.
- Build the ecommerce trading model to deliver the overall numbers.
- Constantly improving the online customer journey to create a seamless & frictionless experience.
- Manage the day to day operations of .com and integration of business systems from issues to development improvements.
- Accountable for working with the relevant agencies to enhance the customer experience to be world class.
- Along with our partner digital agency, implementation of the marketing acquisition strategy across .com, PPC, paid social SEO in line with CAC targets.
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly analysis and reporting against budget supported by actionable insights.
- Developing & implementing the online marketing strategy that builds the brand story, launches campaigns & products with impact.
- Understand the consumer funnel and the best marketing strategies to feed the funnel.
- Developing the CRM strategy & plan maximising data capture & reasons to visit MEM on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for the execution of the blog, email & all assets for digital channels making sure all content is SEO optimised.
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team including social media & PR & partnerships to implement engaging content & drive traffic.
- Exceeding the delivery of the sales plan.
- Data capture, acquisition, traffic, AOV, conversion
- Frictionless experience – reduce bounce rate
- Launching NPD/campaigns with impact across all digital assets.
- Reporting - delivery v targets (daily, weekly, monthly)
Who are we looking for?
- A proven track record in a D2C fast growing brand, ideally in an entrepreneurial business with demonstrable results.
- A strong combination of analytical, insight with use of excel, GA and email systems to measure performance.
- You know how to get the best from all the tools and performance marketing channels to deliver strong results.
- Shopify experience is a must and ideally with some global experience.
- Constantly learning, developing for self and the business.
- Experience of managing dev & digital marketing agencies.
- Commercial mindset with proven track record in reporting, analysis & delivery of the sales plan.
- Natural passion for the brand and the market we operate in.
- Awesome collaborator internally & externally with a drive to make things happen.
- Strong project management skills – highly organised, ability to prioritise with a reputation for delivering on time.
Salary £40-45k neg