Instant relief for perineal soreness, bruising and swelling after childbirth
Spritz for Bits is an award-winning hospital bag essential for instant post-birth relief for your sore vulva and perineum, and for recovery. Because this product was developed by experienced midwives, we know just how the body feels after birth – and we know what provides safe, instant relief and recovery.
Chances are you’ll be quite sore after childbirth because of stretching, bruising and swelling of the perineum.
Spritz for Bits contains natural essential oils which can soothe discomfort after childbirth. The area around your vulva and perineum will probably be sore, bruised and swollen, even if you don’t have a tear or episiotomy, so we have included lavender oil which relieves pain, tea tree oil which is reported to be antibacterial, and witch hazel to help reduce swelling and bruising.
- Feels pleasantly cool where you’re sore; lightly fragranced to make you feel fresher
- No-mess dispenser even sprays upside-down
- Add Spritz for Bits to your hospital bag checklist today! Or buy as a baby shower gift
- Use Spritz for Bits any time from the birth onwards
- Spray on the perineal area; alternatively, spray onto a tissue and wipe the area, or spray onto a clean maternity pad
- Can be used for C section scars but don’t spray onto an open wound
- For extra relief, keep it in the fridge or pour a little into your bath
- Re-apply whenever you feel the need
- For external use only
Our soothing perineal spray can be used from birth. It contains:
Lavender oil for soothing pain relief
Tea tree oil for antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
Vitamin E for encouraging skin health and elasticity
Witch hazel to promote healing
Denatured alcohol for its antimicrobial properties
- Hydrogenated castor oil