Instant relief for perineal soreness, bruising and swelling after childbirth
Chances are you’ll be quite sore after childbirth because of stretching, bruising and swelling of the area around your vulva and perineum, even if you don’t have a tear or episiotomy. Midwife developed and mum approved, this multi-award winning Spritz for Bits contains natural essential oils which can soothe discomfort after childbirth.
- Includes lavender to soothe, tea tree oil for its antibacterial properties, witch hazel to promote healing
- Feels pleasantly cool and soothes soreness
- No mess dispenser even sprays upside down
- Use any time from birth onwards
- Spray on the perineal area
- Alternatively, spray onto a tissue and wipe the area, or spray onto a clean maternity pad
- Can be used for C section scars but not on an open wound
- For extra relief, keep it in the fridge or pour a little into your bath
- Re-apply whenever you feel the need
- For external use only
- Once opened, Spritz for Bits can be used for 24 months
Add Spritz for Bits to your hospital bag checklist or buy as a baby shower gift.
If you like this product you may also like the Peri Prep Your Bits for perineal massage, ideal to use from 34 weeks to prepare the perineum for stretching during childbirth, which can help prevent tears and episiotomies.
Our soothing perineal spray can be used from birth. It contains:
Lavender oil for soothing pain relief
Tea tree oil for antibacterial and antifungal properties
Vitamin E for encouraging skin health and elasticity
Witch hazel to promote healing
Denatured alcohol for its antimicrobial properties
Parfum a vegetable based product, known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties (not to be confused with synthetic fragrance, 'perfume')
- Hydrogenated castor oil